How can we help you run better tournaments and competitions on FACEIT?

More admin features please

Hi, after I managed a tour in FaceIT as organizer. I found some cons here and we want this feature to be added on FaceIT ASAP

1. Admin can't watch live in-game (seriously, you need to watch through GOTV? with 90s delay as admin???)

2. Admin has no fully right in live game (ban, kick, restart match in-game, undo match in-game, pause match in-game) ???

3. Cant change map after voted, in case something went wrong in voting.

4. Cant chat personal to someone who press the "call button"

I feel like there is no difference between non organizer and organizer except the multiple tour creation as organizer if organizer doesn't have this features.

22 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ahmdlaw shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Könnt ihr mich bitte Hinzufügen zum Universal Open Rocket League: EU Qualifier #2? Heiße bei euch: AnimeFan97

• Deffanth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i could not connect in to server in time ¨so i restarted my pc and got ingame after 5min and i playd whole match and we won that i recordet it with shadow play . i got proof that i dint leave for reason and i got banned. and dint get my points for win !

Hello Sir, I send you a message because I was banned for the reason that I was afk, I explain the reason, the ip address is not found I can not enter the server, there is nothing to display or write that the time starts, you can check I assure you, I ask people to drop me the ip, but it was too late to enter the server, could you help me if you like, I hope you understand my requests

• mikael linds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a rly good thread. just ban all russian guys from the wole faceit and ill buy 10 years subscription to faceit just for fun. fuck that elsewhere and piss off russiand federation!

получил бан на 3 часа, из-за ошибки античита, скрин с ошибкой могу предоставить

• Михаил commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Заходил на сервер была ошибка виндоус из за анти чита фейсит плохой протокол связи я релоднул CS GO после при входе на сервер меня выкидывало с ошибкой Стим ID, и мне дали бан за АФК потому что я не мог подключиться к серверу. Хотя я все время данное на подключение старался исправить ошибку произошедшую из за анти чита. Такое бывало и раньше потому у меня 9 игр в статистике АФК. Вот после последнего бана решил уже написать вам!

• Ivan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Я привязал аккаунт не к своей почте. Возможно ли отвязать аккаунт от чужого майла и привязать к своему

Хочу отвязать почту от аккаунта фейсит, можете помочь мне ?

• Combo Vine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Не могу начать играть в доту пишет ( При регистрации игры произошла ошибка.)

admin kick me from the server and delete me from pug lobby...i cant find a match ...but i lose points in master league... . no answer...faceit admins is amazing... !!!!!! dont buy subscription. ever

У МЕНЯ ВЗЛОМАЛИ СТАРЫЙ АККАУНТ ,ПОДДЕРЖКА ИГНОРИТ,ПОМОГИТЕ ПЖ

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base